Eyeshadow is an inevitable part of our makeup drills. It is also true that as easy as it looks to apply eyeshadow, there is a lot to getting the flawless eyeshadow look. Here are some tips and tricks to help you change the game and be more confident about your eyeshadow outcome:
1. Primer is a must: Applying eyeshadow primer before applying your eyeshadow will help avoid some issues like oiliness, creasiness, fading and smearing of the eyeshadow. The primer will help the appearance of the eyeshadow. If you do not have a primer handy, you can always use a concealer with thick consistency in its stead.
2. The accurate brush: Do away with those spongy eyeshadow applicators that usually come together with the eyeshadow pack. Investing in quality eyeshadow brush set is a must. The right brush will do a decent job at blending the eyeshadow for a perfect outcome.
3. Use white eyeshadow: Another tip is the use of white shadow to pop your eyeshadow colors. The white shadow should be applied as a base before applying a colored shadow according to taste. With this, you will achieve a more vibrant appearance.
4. Get a brow lift with a white shadow: Applying a white eyeshadow right underneath the eyebrow with proper blending will give an immediate lift to your brow. But it is very important that it is blended well to hide and highlight the area.
5. No dark colors without transition shade: it is an eyeshadow “don’t” to use a very dark eyeshadow color without applying light and transition shades.
6. Learn the best eyeshadow shade for you: Finding the eyeshadow color that complements your eye color has its benefits. Its use will make your eyes pop and give that outstanding look.
7. Eyeshadow as eyeliner: With the use of an angle brush, you can apply wet or dry eyeshadow in place of your eyeliner to get a different and softer look.