Saying that perfectly done eyebrows give an added fineness to your makeup is probably old. Highlighting the brows is quite simple compared to the raise it gives your facial makeup. Apart from the benefit that it gives by making the eyebrows look better, it is also a trick that can be used to hide away imperfection of the arch.
The following items are needed for highlighting the brows:
- Eye pencil
- Eyebrow filler/definer
- Spooliestick/Mascara wand
- Angled brush or eyebrow brush
- Concealer in lighter shade
Please, note that It’s also important that your brows are groomed well enough.
So, here are the steps to highlighting your brows:
1. With a pencil, use soft strokes to outline both the upper and lower edges of your brows, making both ends join at the tail end. While at this, make sure to create a soft and perfect arch.
2. Pick your eyebrow filler or still your pencil and fill the sparse area. For a natural look, ensure that soft and light strokes are applied, else no one will like the awkward look that will result.
3. Use a spoolie stick or mascara wand to brush the brows very lightly for a soft look. You can correct your mistake here assuming you went overboard with the strokes.
4. Now you are ready to highlight. Pick your angled brush and apply concealer underneath your brow lines. You can either choose a lighter shade of concealer or your skin color depending on your choice of naturalness or definition.
5. Now blend, blend, blend the concealer onto skin almost entirely. The little trace left for a highlight effect.
6. Again, use your spoolie stick to brush over your brows to finally put the brows in place.
7. Now you are done highlighting your brows, apply your makeup. Enjoy your gorgeous face!