Every bride deserves to feel gorgeous in the event of her wedding. So going all out to hire makeup professionals for bridal makeup or doing the bridal makeup by self, the facial makeup contributes more than 70% of confidence to the bride about her appearance. Understandably, the lips have to do loads and loads of kissing on this day, so the bride or whoever is responsible for making her up must ensure that the lip makeup is such that outlives the several kissing that will necessarily be thrown at it. Brides do not have the luxury of time to stress about issues that could have easily been fixed such as touching up lip makeup. It is absolutely unacceptable for the bride’s lip makeup to fade out or smudge not to mention stain her groom. On this note, it is important to be armed with a number of products that will ensure a long lasting lip makeup that will pass the test of many kisses, eating and even drinking.
For lip color of long lasting value, we are familiar with the usual liquid lipstick. Works like a lip gloss, only that it dries and stays exactly where you want it. With this, the bride feels confident and does not have any worries about smudging or even staining the groom with her lip color. The following are long lasting products for bridal lip makeup:
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
- Sephora Creme Lip Stain
- Fiona Stiles Color Impact Matte Lip Crayon
- Flower Color Proof Long-Wear Lip Creme
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime
Here are some expert pieces of advice for how to do a bridal lip makeup that will last long enough:
1. Line the lips: The first hack is to line the lips and with the same lip liner, fill in the entire lip. After this, use your long lasting lipstick on the lips as the first coat and then pat with tissue right before you apply again.
2. Lip gloss rule: If you must apply lip gloss, make it very sparing because it has the tendency of taking off the lip color.
3. Use Lip Stain: it’s best to use a lip stain for the perfect bridal lip makeup. With just a sparing coat of gloss on the stain, you are a go!
4. Prep and Prime: The need for skin and lip preparation before the wedding event is necessary. The fact is that without adequately preparing the lips, only the lip makeup will not do the magic. Just as the skin needs proper prepping, the lips must be well cared for before this day.