The need for a flawless face becomes more apparent for both women and men as we continue to get inspired by well enhanced beautiful faces in offices, on the streets of just everywhere we turn. Achieving that flawless facial look has fast become what everyone craves, hence, the need to learn some incredible makeup tips that will help in getting the beautiful face so desired by all. We will mention a few incredible makeup tips that nobody has probably told you.
- The white Eyeliner trick: You are probably wondering how that is a big deal right? But trust me, you want to cover both your eyelids with a white eyeliner before applying your eyeshadow. What this does for you is simple but very ace, the background white of the eyeliner will intensify your eyeshadow color and make it pop. Try this incredible tip with sheer and experience the fantastic way your makeup turns out. Thank me later.
- Ever thought of melting your Eyeliner? I mean, it sounds a little weird right? But trust me, this is another incredible one that even movie stars swear by. If you have the type of liner that is thin and kind of difficult to wear or apply, simply use a lighter to melt it for few seconds then allow it cool for some minutes. You can then apply the eyeliner and be blown away by the consistency of a smooth gel liner texture that you will achieve with this trick.
- The Perfect eyeliner wings: A well-done eyeliner wing can dramatically give you that perfect face. So if you ever experience any form of difficulty in creating a perfect eyeliner wing, you can use a spoon or a credit card pressed against your face to draw out a perfect wing.
- The smokey eye: To get the perfect smokey eye, draw a hashtag in a slanted manner on the outer corner of the eyelid with your choice eyeliner and then blend it all out to achieve the beautiful smokey eye effect.
- Do a perfect mascara with a kitchen spoon: if you just cannot draw a perfect mascara without making a mess of it, then it’s time to try using a kitchen spoon. With a spoon placed above your mascara, you can place your mascara smoothly on your upper eyelash.
- Saline Solution trick: if you are getting clumps because your mascara is old and dry, do not worry, just grab a bottle of saline solution and drop some in the mascara tube and mix it by wanding in and out. There you have it, problem solved.