Being a makeup addict is not a sin, but it could be expensive, especially if your addiction makes you dash towards the stores to pick every new makeup in town. Here, we discuss the things every makeup addict must know
1. Save the mascara: Once a mascara has been opened, the lifespan is usually about 3-4 months that if it doesn’t dry up before this time. If your mascara dries off, there are two ways to it; you either add saline solution to it or dip it in warm water and allow it to sit in, for some minutes. After this, pick it up and roll it between your palms and viola!
2. Do it yourself helps save bucks and more: You can get your cute pedicure done at home and in the company of the girls too. With this, you can save the bucks and also catch up with the girls.
3. Makeup multitasking: It is time to put your makeup products to multitasking. You may use rose eye shadow as rouge, and you only need to change of brush.
4. Improvise with your makeup products: You can use the usual liner pencil as Kohl. All you need do is allow the tip to burn on a candle flame for a bit.
5. Eyelids and your gloss: Your gloss can also be used on your eyelids for a sultry look. But this trick should not sound new to a makeup addicts.
6. Mascara Brush: When you exhaust your mascara, do not throw the container all out, the brush in it is useful. The brush does a good job with the brows.
7. Wait for the big Sale: The best time to shop for the newest makeup product is in a Sale. You get to buy more products as well as save some bucks.
8. Colored concealers should be embraced: Makeup addicts understand that colored concealers can neutralize discoloration. For instance, green and yellow concealers will neutralize redness. Most people scare away from them because they don’t know the way they work.
9. Colored concealers must be used very sparingly: From consistent addictive use, makeup addicts know by experience that colored concealers are used in small quantity.
10. Foundation is best tested on the face and not on the hand or inner part of the wrist.
11. Best brand products for each area: You can bet on it that makeup addicts know which makeup product from which brand is best for which application. They have experience of how different products work.
12. The empty shampoo and conditioner bottles you plan to waste still has enough content for two more washes. When the containers are stored upside down, it’s much easier to get all the content out and avoid wasting.