The pressure on women to enhance their looks is quite considerable. Women are quick to be judged by the way they look, especially the facial look. The need for women to enhance their looks is not always born of a personal feeling but much of what the society expects of them. Women of all ages seek to improve the way they look with all manner of cosmetic surgery, spending a fortune on their wardrobe and application of facial makeup. Makeup is, therefore, a very vital things needed to make a woman appear more attractive and confident. There are lots of cosmetic brands worldwide because the cosmetic industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. This article will discuss some of the most expensive cosmetic brands amongst many others worldwide.
1. Chanel: Toping the list is Chanel, which was established in 1909 by Coco Chanel. Chanel is known worldwide for its quality cosmetic products. Based on generic products pricing, this brand is the most expensive cosmetic brand in the world.
2. Mary Kay: Established in 1963 by Mary Kay Ash in Addison, Texas. It is one of the most expensive cosmetic brands known to us. The cost is justified considering the amount the company spends on consultants and artists. Mary Kay is synonymous with excellence when it comes to their cosmetic products.
3. L’Oreal: Loreal has its headquarter in France. The uniqueness of L’Oreal is more amplified with its complete range of beauty products for various makeup requirements. L’Oreal is known to be the biggest cosmetic brand in the world.
4. MAC: MAC was founded in the year 1984 in Toronto by Frank Toskan and Frank Angelo. With its large color variety, it is perfect for the professional makeup artists. Mac makeup products are well purchased by regular people because their products are very reliable.
5. Estee Lauder: Estee Lauder has been in existence since 1946. It was founded in New York, America and it the mother makeup brands like Smashbox and MAC. Estee Lauder is outstanding in mascara, and it’s range of lipsticks.
6. Artistry: This brand was founded by a couple. Artistry is primarily based on science and nutrition. There is something this brand is known to be exceptional for; their makeup products are made out of African fruits and some from Mediterranean, hence, the high cost of its products.
7. Elizabeth Arden: This brand has been existing since World War 1. The brand became more famous from 1910 when Elizabeth started supplying American women with her authentic beauty products.
8. Oriflame: Oriflame makes its products from pure ingredients which understandably explains why it’s products are amongst the most expensive.
9. Nu Skin: This brand produces products that are rich in antioxidants. Their products are known as the world most recognized anti-aging brand. They have fragrance free products and are loved for their excellence.
10. Smashbox: Smashbox is more focus on the eye products and lipsticks. The products are expensive because of the unique oil property used in formulating their products that make it more expensive. This brand is excellent and unarguably used by most celebrities.